I had the pleasure of staying at the Badia for one week at the end of September 2012. Everything about this place was awesome! The people that run the place are extremely accommodating, the food and service at the resturant is top notch and the wine.. very good. I would highly recommend the Badia experience. I hope to some day return. They go above and beyond there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Badia a Coltibuono is the first wine resort in Chianti, opening it's doors to travellers and visitors who want to share a truly unique experience. Here it is possible to encounter the magic of a venue, to observe the slow yet intense rhythm of a 1000 year old abbey and farm and to sleep in history in the eight bedrooms with en suite bathroom and the 5 apartments, furnished with all facilities. Guests can relax in the magnificent Italian style garden or, during the summer months, around the large open-air swimming pool. 800 Hectares of forests, crisscrossed with walking or mountain biking paths provide for a pristine natural backdrop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Badia a Coltibuono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badia a Coltibuono Hotel Gaiole In Chianti
- Badia a Coltibuono Italy/Gaiole In Chianti, Tuscany