This place is located in san sano, you should haves one knowledge of the Italian language , basic words are fine.
One restaurant(trattoria)in town, totally relaxing here.
Great place to get away,in the middle of nowhere, and yet so close to everything, build in 1200s,
Glad we styled here, grazie and ciao
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castellare De' Noveschi Relais is a historical residence of charm in the heart of Chianti, where you can sleep in the fabulous suite belonged to the Dukes of Tuscany or the beautiful Suite "Dreams of Bacchus" carved into an ancient vat 800. You can breathe in the cozy atmosphere of the Fumoir, an ancient hall with a beautiful fireplace, dedicated to those who want to share their passion for the world of Tuscan cigars and pipe, reading a book by the fire and take part in tastings and events for a few privileged. Finally just to pamper all the senses of the guests, the Castellare de 'Noveschi will be with Wine Therapy in a suggestive Tino where you soak in a tub of torque. And if, when you get home, you'll want to relive the emotions you felt during your stay at the Castellare de 'Noveschi, you can buy all antiques, modern antiques, fashion that you find around you, who have been part of a dream, who have had a wonderful past life and now can become part of a new story: Your. All rooms are equipped with private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer and a double bed. Further facilities include a TV, Internet access, a minibar, and facilities for making tea and coffee, air conditioning and heating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Castellare De' Noveschi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castellare De` Noveschi Hotel Gaiole In Chianti
- Castellare De' Noveschi Italy/Gaiole In Chianti, Tuscany