“Perfection in Tuscany”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Planetros
Harrogate
“Perfection in Tuscany”
Reviewed August 28, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

After looking at many villas in Tuscany but not quite finding the right one, a friend highly recommended Le Pratola, as soon as we saw the pictures we booked immediately and we weren't disappointed!

The setting is so private and peaceful with the most amazing views from every window. The villa itself is stunning with the perfect balance of modern, high quality decor and rustic charm. We were a party of 10 with 6 adults and 4 children and there was more than enough space for all of us. The children particularly loved the pool, the view from here is beautiful.

One of the main things that made this holiday so perfect was the attention to detail from Margherita the villa owner who was incredibly helpful. The additional services she arranged for us were amazing, including in-villa dining, a cookery course and several tours. Elena was our chef for a couple of evenings and her meals were some of the best we have ever had in Italy. Our housekeeper, Laura, was also delightful.

We certainly hope to return one day, Le Pratola was truly wonderful. Thank you.

How easy was it to book the property?
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
California

Luxury-minded travelers
London
Reviewed September 21, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Luxury-minded travelers
London
Reviewed September 19, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing