I don't feel I need to say alot about this place, it already has great reviews.
Few things i will mention though :
Breakfast was great - my incredibly-fussy-about-food french partner mentioned this was the best breakfast we had on our tuscany trip
view from our room was amazing to wake up to
golf umbrellas provided at reception ... little things really count!
overall, great place with real character, on top of a hill with amazing views over the vineyards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The castle has 37 rooms, all equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV and mini-bar, offering any possible comfort and a wonderful view over the valley or the cloister. The inside is comfortable and elegant and the sophisticated atmosphere is completed with sought-after fabrics and accessories. From the grassy terraces in front of the castle, guests can enjoy the calm of the countryside and beauty of the surrounding landscape; here are the swimming-pools: one outdoor pool and one indoor pool heated during coldest months. Sauna, Turkish bath and gym, tennis court, billiard and wellness centre, complete the list of possible leisure activities available at Spaltenna. For horse-riding lovers it is possible to rent horses not far from Spaltenna; trekking and biking lovers will find endless options for routes around the castle. A golf club is also available at one-hour distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castello di Spaltenna Exclusive Tuscan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Spaltenna Hotel Gaiole In Chianti
- Castello Di Spaltenna Exclusive Tuscan Resort & Spa Italy/Gaiole In Chianti, Tuscany