“Wonderful vacation in one of the most beautiful...”

Review of Villa Eracle

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Jean K
Florence, South Carolina
“Wonderful vacation in one of the most beautiful places!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I went to Villa Eracle, Gaiole in Chianti the first week in July 2013 with my family. We spent 2 days running around Rome and it was a welcome relief to be in this tranquil countryside without all the hustle! The house was beautiful and modern and plenty of room for all. The scenery was breath taking and the people who own the property were great! This is just what I thought Tuscany would be like when I envisioned it!! Rolling hills of olive groves and grape orchards! We had Chef Antonio for 2 nights to come to our villa to prepare our dinner. It was some of the best food I have eaten! He was so friendly and wanted to teach us about the food and the countryside. He has his own herb garden right outside his kitchen at the restaurant! They even sent an English interpreter the second night and it was awesome to be able to have a conversation with Antonio and the interpreter was great as well. The wine at this vineyard is so good! I plan to order some! This was one of the best vacations I have been on and I travel a lot. Now for what you American's may need. You will need a Plugbug adapter for you IPad and IPhone. The house has Wifi so you can post pics on facebook, etc. They have nice hair dryers in every bathroom! If you are one of those people who needs a wash cloth to bathe you may want to pack one. The towels are nice and they change them out for you! I thought the beds were comfortable and they change the sheets half way in the week! They have television but we never turned it on. The air conditioner works great but the weather is so beautiful there you don't need it! Do buy you some bug candles so at dusk you can continue to sit on the patio. We had one and it got rid of all the mosquitos. Do get Chef Antonio to cook for you! They have a small restaurant on the property which is within walking distance but we always ate at home or in surrounding towns because we had 4 children with us. I highly recommend this property!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The patio and the people who work in the winery, restuarant and the front desk
Liked least: That I had to go home!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing