As the title says a long overdue review. My girlfriend heard about this place from a one of her friends which was extremely lucky for us. The other reviews are spot on and the accommodations were truly the best. Sunny and Alba are wonderful people that manage that artful balance between being the helpful and knowledgeable owners of a beautiful B and B and a really nice couple who have invited you into their home for a stay. The farm house was the perfect location to see the region and we used it as the hub for our trip. My favorite part of each day was coming home and having a glass of wine on the patio. Sunny...I haven't forgotten the political posters I promised...G
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone house built on top of a hill with a marvelous view over the Chianti hills. Easily reachable (only 4.5 Km from the exit Barberino on the main road connection between Florence and Siena). Many typical Tuscan Restaurants near by. We can arrange wine tasting and visit to the cellars of different farms. The central location of our property will allow you not only to visit Florence, Siena and San Gimignano (which are only 30 minute away by car) but also to visit Pisa and Lucca - on the north of Tuscany - and Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano - on the south of Tuscany - ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Torre di Ponzano - Chianti area - Tuscany - reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Ponzano - Chianti Area - Tuscany - Hotel Barberino Val d`Elsa
- Torre Di Ponzano - Chianti Area - Tuscany - Italy/Barberino Val D'Elsa