Thank you Alba & Andrew, for your wonderful hospitality, generosity & friendship. You both were the most wonderful hosts ever, making our Tuscany stay possibly the best ever of our travels within Italy! From the driving directions to the dinner recommendations and to the very comfortable homestay you provided us... We are and will always be immensely grateful! We wish you both the very best and hope to cross paths again soon someday.
A & W
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone house built on top of a hill with a marvelous view over the Chianti hills. Easily reachable (only 4.5 Km from the exit Barberino on the main road connection between Florence and Siena). Many typical Tuscan Restaurants near by. We can arrange wine tasting and visit to the cellars of different farms. The central location of our property will allow you not only to visit Florence, Siena and San Gimignano (which are only 30 minute away by car) but also to visit Pisa and Lucca - on the north of Tuscany - and Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano - on the south of Tuscany - ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Torre di Ponzano - Chianti area - Tuscany - reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Ponzano - Chianti Area - Tuscany - Hotel Barberino Val d`Elsa
- Torre Di Ponzano - Chianti Area - Tuscany - Italy/Barberino Val D'Elsa