This resort is set in the beautiful Sicilian countryside. Staff were very helpful and friendly. We would definitely recommend this resort. It is peaceful and relaxing, the gardens are beautiful, lemon and olive trees form an orchard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Val di Noto, in the territory of Modica, a UNESCO World Heritage city, is Cambiocavallo Unesco Area & Resort 4-star hotel by the charm of a charming hotel, in the countryside of iblea in a strategic position, 4 km from the crystal clear sea and at about 1:30 h from Malta. Born from the careful restoration of an old "posada," a resting place for travelers on horseback, is now a modern hotel with all amenities, surrounded by a lush garden Arab-Mediterranean. The hotel, fully renovated with a conservative intervention, it maintains the charm of the structure while the decor is inspired by the design criteria and research in contemporary minimalist lines and sober colors, an elegance that is, calibrated thanks to the inclusion of some traditional features: ceilings warps with reeds and wooden beams and stone walls still visible, others with lime plaster in warm colors to please the eye and the comfort of the guests. A place where modernity and innovation are combined with a typical unique and precious to give life to a unique way of conceiving the hospitality ... a sort of Concept Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cambiocavallo - Unesco Area & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambiocavallo Unesco Area Hotel
- Cambiocavallo - Unesco Area & Resort Modica, Sicily