See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Due to an error of another hotelier in Pozallo we had to change our reservation in the evening on arrival and arrived at the Modica Palace. After the first night we were quite surprised.

A small hotel with a great design. Location in the suburb of Modica easily found with Google Maps. Very nice layout. Elegant modern rooms. Spacious with all amenities in the bathroom and rooms like mini bar. Unfortunately no balcony. But lastminute booking and last room. It's okay and understandable.

Friendly and helpful service. Very elegant breakfast room and bar. Pool chic and very clean. Blocked off parking area.

Breakfast a wide selection. Very tasty. Attentive service.

They put a lot of effort into it.

We are Happy

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
modicapalace, Responsabile reception at Modica Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear iha217,

Thank you for your lovely and helpful feedback. We are really happy you have enjoyed your stay at the Modica Palace Hotel.
All our staff wishes you could come back soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

A lovely modern hotel with very spacious and modern rooms. Situated in a very quiet area, better if u have your own means of transport. Arrived at about 21:30 without booking and had a very warm welcome. Very good continental breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2017
modicapalace, Responsabile reception at Modica Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear chanchey,

Thanks a lot for your lovely feedback. We have really appreciated your satisfaction and we hope to see you again at the Modica Palace Hotel

Reviewed December 1, 2017

I have booked it few hours before arriving informing the reception about my late arrival (9.30pm). I have asked for a nearby restaurant and they proposed their Chef, Giorgio Cicero's menu.
After few minutes I have received their email confirming booking and their full menu. Enough a quick look and I have confirmed the dinner.
After few minutes I have realized I din't mentioned I had my dog, a 2 years male black labrador. Their answer was straight: - No problem, we are a fully pet friendly hotel.
In the room I have found a bowl for the dog with some biscuits.
I have enjoyed the meal, the food was superb as the wine they proposed.

Room tip: I have visited on low season, so it was all quite, however the hotel is in a very quite area.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank LuigiFabrizio
modicapalace, Responsabile reception at Modica Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear LuigiFabrizio,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are very proud about your satisfaction, also for our attention to pets.
We really hope to see you again at the Modica palace Hotel

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Modica Palace Hotel is stunning. The staff are all very helpful and friendly, a particular mention goes to Maurizio (sorry if I spelt that wrong). His guidance and support on where to go and how to get there was invaluable to our holiday. One thing I will say however is that if you are looking to stay here it would be wise to get a car as the hotel is out of the way with regards to the centre of Modica and any other amenities. It cost us a small fortune in taxi fares getting to and from places.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
modicapalace, Responsabile reception at Modica Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Dear Pete G,

Thanks a lot for your feedback, we will forward your compliments also to Maurizio that of cours will appreciate.
We really hope to see you again at the Modica Palace Hotel

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Great rooms but not meant for people who want to sleep in. The first night i was woken up at 9:30 by a very loud old lawnmower that was excatly under our balcony and it went on for 45 minutes. The staff know that it's going to wake everybody up, but they just dont care. The second day I woke up by all the people being very loud in the hallway going to breakfast at 7:00. The walls are very thin, you can hear absolutely everything. Woman in the room next to us was calling someone from 8:00 and I could hear every word she said. That's just really great when you want to sleep and have a long drive ahead of you. I went to the recption to complain and asked for a late check out. 10 minutes after that the house keeping started to clean the rooms next to us (at 10:00) with the vacuum cleaner. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to sleep till later than 7:00.

Date of stay: October 2017