Ok Hotel, but definitly not 4star compared to UK/ROI ratings. Staff are attentive and easy to deal with. Well looked after with eats when arrived late (11.00pm). Breakfast selection just edible and long queues at coffee/tea machine (another machine would be helpful). Cleaning lady is the best, although language problems, she was able to deal with all issues roomwise with a bit of gesturing . She should be promoted to manager.Been there, done that, would I return ? probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Admeto, an elegant, recently-built four star hotel in Marinella di Selinunte, equipped with the latest technology, overlooks the Mediterranean Sea from its panoramic location, with a magnificent, picturesque view of the coast that is quite unique.Located in a magical, warm and colourful environment, reminiscent of the fishermen's villages of former times, The Hotel Admeto will make your stay in Sicily truly unforgettable. With the beach only 300 metres away, the Hotel is ideal for sea-side holidays. It is also perfect for visits to sites of cultural and natural interest, with Selinunte Archaeological Park 300 metres away, and the "Foce del Fiume Belice" Nature Reserve at a distance of only 800 metres. The Hotel is in an ideal position for anyone who wants to visit many local areas of Western Sicily which are of touristic, archaeological or enogastronomic attraction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Admeto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admeto Hotel Marinella Di Selinunte
- Hotel Admeto Sicily, Italy