- Room is big
- Bathroom is well furnished
- If you looking for nature and silence,here you'll find it
- Room was poorly lit (only the window-door at one side of the room led the light through the room)
- Room was not clean (not a 4-star standard)
- They forgot to clean and room the second day and change towels, toilet paper, shampoo.
- Swimming pool was dirty (typical black dirt on pool sides, a hint that it hasn't been cleaned for weeks. A frog was bathing on it the second day.
- Breakfast was poor, no fresh food.
- Stray dogs (one with half leash still on his neck, as if it was cut with a knife) and roaming around the pool and the buildings.
The place shows a poor level of maintenance, although I believe there is much potential in it. It appears as if it has been abandoned or poorly run lately.
Absolutely not a 4-star hotel
- Also Known As:
- Baglio Elia Resort & Restaurant Sicily, Italy