“Very good value”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Stockholm
“Very good value”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Very good food for a trattoria/pizzeria, exellent staff. Had a very good meal, but the Tiramisu for desset was a bit dry. When the waiter noticed that we hadn´t finished it, he offerd somthing else. We said no thanks and it was cut out from the bill.

• Visited April 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Questionable”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was not going to write this up, hoping it was one of those unfortunate incidents, but after reading some other reviews I've decided there may be an overall cleanliness problem here. I ordered an insalata misto (mixed salad), put the olive oil, vinegar and salt on it, was half way through eating it, when an inch-long black beetle crawled out from under the lettuce. Not wanting to make a fuss, I calmly called the server over and handed him the bowl. He did look surprised, but not apologetic, and took it back to the kitchen. A few minutes later he asked if I wanted another salad, which I did not. Our pizzas were quite good, so no complaints there. When we got the bill, the waiter was sure to point out to me that I was not charged for the salad, but there was no other compensation and never really any apology. Really? You decide.

Visited May 2013