great hotel ,we had been on a cruise the week before and wanted a non Rome city hotel. This hotel is approx 3km from the lake and old town(beautiful place) A five minute walk to the station which takes you into Rome-the fast train approx 30 mins , slow train 50. Only 10mins into Braccioni(where tom cruise got married). The family running their hotel couldn`t do enough for you , from offering to take your washing to the local launderette or even if you got lost picking you up. Ok Italian breakfasts not the best but that aside the restaurant food excellent on an evening-try their local sparkling wine to go with fantastic food. Our 14 and 16 year old loved the friendliness from the owners and locals. If you want anymore info email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. trust me i`m fussy but loved this hotel. p.s car recommended if you want to explore the lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Massimino has 24 recently restored rooms. Provided with every comforts: bathroom and hairdryer, satellite link up tv color with 6 sky channels, telephone, air-conditioning. All type of accommodation available: single room, double room, triple room or suite for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Massimino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Massimino Hotel Anguillara Sabazia
- Hotel Massimino Italy/Anguillara Sabazia