I was here as part of a friend's wedding party and I am so jealous that they got married first because I would LOVE to go back here for my big day! The staff were exceptional; Ottavio is a riot so don't leave without having a chin-wag with him. The food was, as expected, the most tasty and authentic around. The rooms were luxury; ours had a very private balcony with a beautiful view - we even had Sky Sports on the television which personally was a big plus. It's short walking distance from the train station and there's a cheap local bus that brings you directly to the lake which is the main feature of the town. The only thing that annoyed me was the cleaning staff every morning. They didn't seem to care that people were asleep in the other bedrooms and made a lot of noise. But really, I just wanted to stay there for twice as long as I did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Massimino has 24 recently restored rooms. Provided with every comforts: bathroom and hairdryer, satellite link up tv color with 6 sky channels, telephone, air-conditioning. All type of accommodation available: single room, double room, triple room or suite for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Massimino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Massimino Hotel Anguillara Sabazia
- Hotel Massimino Italy/Anguillara Sabazia