This is our second time (and for sure not the last) in this cosy and really italian, family run hotel. The owner and his sons are very friendly and helpful. We've travelling round Italy several times already and we've never had such a warm reception. We were trevelling with a 16 months baby and in this hotel we were very confortable. Actually we stoped in the Massimino for two nights on our way from the Fumicino airport to Napoli and back and thougt we've made an additinal trip by car to reach the hotel we've never regret it. The rooms are clean and cosy, our bathroom was brand new, the breakfest was good and the food in the restaurant in the evening was exellent!
Iа you are intended to visit Rome it is very convenient: the railway station is just nearby and it takes only half an hour to go to your destination. The beautiful Bracciano lake is also not far from the hotel and there you have some nice restaurants and cafes.
We would definitely recommend this hotel to everybody and for sure this is a place where you want to come again and again! We are grateful to the whole owner’s family for our excellent stay in their hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Massimino has 24 recently restored rooms. Provided with every comforts: bathroom and hairdryer, satellite link up tv color with 6 sky channels, telephone, air-conditioning. All type of accommodation available: single room, double room, triple room or suite for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Massimino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Massimino Hotel Anguillara Sabazia
- Hotel Massimino Italy/Anguillara Sabazia