“good place to eat”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2016

we called in here on our first night, the place was very quiet, i cant remember seeing much italian food on the menu apart from bruchettas etc and pizzas, no pasta as i recall, the owner was really nice and friendly, we had some bruchettas to start which were nice then we both had a cheeseburger which was cooked well and tasty the price was reasonable, if you want a change from seafood and pasta it makes a nice change

Reviewed August 25, 2015 via mobile

Not really to recommend. Staf is friendly and helpfull. We had 3 pizzas and three burgers plus a bottöe of coke and mineral water for 50 euros.

The locals around us all ordered akind of all you can eat mixed pizzas, that seemed the best thing on the menu'

Reviewed August 7, 2015 via mobile

I was misplaced from TP comments.
I love Anguillara and I like the quiet about the lake...It's impossible to me listing Karaoke in 2015!
I want to have a dinner!
Never more!
Thumb down and change your mind,
Thanks.

Reviewed June 3, 2015

Quite an extensive menu, but my daughter and I wanted pizza, which were very nice. My wife had something more adventurous which she enjoyed. Nice to have some draft beer for a change. Friendly waitress and good value.

Reviewed November 23, 2014

The staff was awesome made us feel at home Best food I had in Italy Price was very reasonable and the food was outstanding thank you guys for your great hospitality your friend from Texas Gary Nov10-13,2014