“Schifoso! Disgusting!”
Review of Ristorante Harvey

Ristorante Harvey
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The restaurant Harvey in one of those places that is not easily forgotten...
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I am a local here in Anguillara, and I gave this restaurant more chances than I should have. Service is terrible and the food even worse. Cheap peices of meat and low quality seafood.
DO NOT RECCOMEND!

1  Thank Chris I

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

We decided on Harvey as we had already tried another local sea front promenade restaurant. We are are pleasantly surprised with the attentive and friendly service, nice table settings, and attentive staff. As they don't serve pizza at lunch times (much to the disappointment of husband and son) we ordered pastas, bruschetta, fries and a calamari for the table. I think the older server/owner scoffed a little as I wanted calamari as a main and not a starter (secondi) but hey-ho it all arrived fresh and tasty at the same time. Daughter had the best dish at the table, gnocchi all la vongle (clams) and porcchini, a tiny bit too salty but very tasty. The house white was fresh and lovely and my cappuccino was the best coffee I had while I was in Italy. Wish we had gone a second time or for dinner to try the pizzas. Next time. The young man serving us was attentive and spoke some English but was very attentive. Great spot for food.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

We ate here on our first night in the village after visiting Rome. Our experience of food in Italy had been very disappointing until visiting Harvey's. The food was excellent so good we booked for the next night. We can highly recommend the T bone steak the king prawns and the rissoto

Reviewed June 10, 2017

It's OK but nothing to write home about, the menu is far too long for it to be anything special. Staff are pleasant, the house wine is OK. Portions are generous. There is shaded outside seating, it is reasonably priced. Not really much else I can say, there is car parking (pay and display) free 1pm - 3.30pm close by

Reviewed August 19, 2016

Friendly staff, especially consideding how busy they were. We had spaghetti, and really enjoyed it. There was a no smoking area which was good for us, as in most places they seem to smoke everywhere.