“Dinner”

Ranked #13 of 53 Restaurants in Moneglia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: On the beautiful Avenue of the Palms at few steps from the sea refined and elegant restaurant where you can taste the specialties of the Ligurian cuisine.
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. Fritto misto excellent. Perfect and nice service!
We come again.
Card outside looks like tourist trapped.

It is not. Fresh food. Fast service.
Friendly service.
Nice ambience in small town

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

First rule to eat good is.. go to place where eat Italians...more crowds means more delicious food. At Friday Saturday and Sunday mostly all tables are reserved by local ppl. But about my pesto.. I ate only pesto (unfortunately) because my belly couldn't find space for nothing more. Portions are huge, everything is fresh and tasty. I love italian food so only one thing that I regret in places like these is, that I don't have additional stomach. I hope to come back soon as possible to try these other delicious stupendous dishes. About place, is located just in front of beach with meraviglioso mare, inside restaurant I felt very friendly atmosphere almost like in home. So if you want to eat, eat and EAT delicious ottimo food you need to do it here. After I recommend take a walk or roll. Buon appetito.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Very helpful staff, food was good, well presented and cooked to our requirements.Pleasant surroundings, right on the beachfront.Very busy and obviously popular with the locals.
A very pleasant meal

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Had dinner here twice during our stay. Exceptional wait staff both times.
Good range on menu. Thouroughly enjoyed our meals and desserts. Nice atmosphere.
Given complimenty limoncello after our meal.
I certainly recommended this Restaurant.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

There are so many restaurants in Moneglia - they can't all be 1st class.
This place was friendly enough, the menu standard and the service just so so.
My prawn pasta was tasty. Others in our party were less happy though I can't comment.
No real problem but nothing special.