Hotel Soleluna
Villevieille(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$99
$94
Hotel Cosmomare(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$110
Residence L'Incanto Sorrento(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$101
$72
Relais Francesca(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$105
Antico Casale Russo(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$101
Bed & Breakfast Bed and Lemons(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$81
Hotel Royal Hills(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$85
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Klein Wien(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$499
$95
  • Restaurant
Casa Rachele B&B(Piano di Sorrento)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Domus San Vincenzo(Piano di Sorrento)
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewstrain stationsense of humourminute walkgood sizenaples airportfrancescodistopspianocapricoast
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We only stayed 2 nights in Sorrento and we're very glad we stayed at Hotel Soleluna. From the very first email we were made to feel welcome. The rooms were clean and bright with lovely views. The breakfasts were fabulous - fresh and delicious, and so much to choose from! The dinners were amazing and sitting outside under the umbrellas was the best way to end the day. Any request was met with a resounding "Of course" and a huge smile. We would recommend Hotel Soleluna to anyone. We also did a Capitano Ago cruise which is operated by the same people (recommend that too) and our Captain, Francesco, was at dinner there one night as well - they make you feel part of the family.
Thank you to everyone there for making our stay so memorable. We can't wait to come back! We wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed here to save money while backpacking. This place is very clean with large spacious rooms. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It's right near the water which is a plus and walking distance to the trains. We would recommend staying here. We went back the following year and stayed in Praino to make traveling easier, but on a low budget I was very pleased.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The Hotel was very comfortable and clean. Management worked diligently to make our stay and that of our 4 friends a relaxing and enjoyable experience. The breakfast each morning was delicious. Some of it came from a cooking school at a sister property so we would have a quiche, a flourless almond chocolate torte (the best ever!) or other wonderful foods along with fantastic coffees, freshest, sweetest fruits and fresh mozzarella and tomatoes picked off the vine. This was the best breakfast I had in Europe!
There is a nice terrace where we would all gather in the afternoon/evening to have a glass of wine. The metro was only a 2-3 block walk through the neighborhood and Sorrento took about 5 minutes by metro. We enjoyed our stay immensely.

Room Tip: Our room needed a comfortable chair. Our friends had one so if this is something you want, ask for it when you book.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Soleluna for four (4) nights with three of my girlfriends. To say the least, it was incredible. From Giovanni, our excellent server, and Francesco, the captain of our cruise to Capri, to Julio, an amazing host each and every day, it was all so perfect. For €60, we had an amazing trip to Capri and for a mere €18, we had a four-course meal prepared by Mami Camilla's students/staff from that day and we were not all displeased by what was on our plates each and every night.

A short walk away, the beach. No more than 2-3k away, downtown Sorrento. I mean, it couldn't get any better. There is no doubt in my mind that next time I think of Sorrento, Capri, Positano, or Amalfi, I know where I will be staying; Hotel Soleluna.

Thanks fam! Much love.

-Jared

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with 3 of my friends for a couple of days in August. What a fantastic experience. The hotel is clean and well kept but what really made the experience wonderful was all of the staff at Mami Camilla's. The hotel is extremely well located. A bit off the beaten path yet close to everything. You are right by a beach with alot of nice little restaurants and bars by the water and a supermarket and fresh fruit market right next door. We ate dinner at Mami Camilla's every night and received excellent service from Geovani. As for the food, they were hands down the BEST meals we had in Italy. Julio was also wonderful very easy to talk to and would always put some good music on after dinner to get the party started. Antonio, Biagio, Odelia, and Mami Camilla were all such a pleasure and did such a great job at making us feel comfortable and at home. Antonio even gave us a ride into Sorrento one night for a night out on the town! We did the boat trip to Capri through Mami Camilla as well . I recommend everyone do it the price was extremely reasonable and it was an incredible day. You get spend three hours on the island and then they took us all around the island we got to swim in the most beautiful grottos pretty amazing day. Francesco the Captain of the boat was awesome and really bent over backwards to make sure everyone was having a great time. We also did a cooking class with Mami Camilla. That was probably my favorite experience of all. The classes are fun and easy to follow and getting to eat the meal you just cooked with all of your classmates is also pretty great ! I highly recommend this place for anyone visiting the Amalfi Coast as far as value location and service you can't get any better!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends