Hotel Soleluna
Villevieille(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$127
$94
Hotel Cosmomare(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$116
$101
Residence L'Incanto Sorrento(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$124
$90
The Secret Garden Relais(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$66
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Agriturismo Piccolo Paradiso(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$71
$66
Villa Iolanda(Piano di Sorrento)
$124
$107
La Ripetta(Piano di Sorrento)
$95
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Klein Wien(Piano di Sorrento)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Casa Rachele B&B(Piano di Sorrento)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Antico Casale Russo(Piano di Sorrento)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstrain stationsense of humourminute walkgood sizenaples airportfrancescodistopspianocapricoast
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Soleluna for four (4) nights with three of my girlfriends. To say the least, it was incredible. From Giovanni, our excellent server, and Francesco, the captain of our cruise to Capri, to Julio, an amazing host each and every day, it was all so perfect. For €60, we had an amazing trip to Capri and for a mere €18, we had a four-course meal prepared by Mami Camilla's students/staff from that day and we were not all displeased by what was on our plates each and every night.

A short walk away, the beach. No more than 2-3k away, downtown Sorrento. I mean, it couldn't get any better. There is no doubt in my mind that next time I think of Sorrento, Capri, Positano, or Amalfi, I know where I will be staying; Hotel Soleluna.

Thanks fam! Much love.

-Jared

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with 3 of my friends for a couple of days in August. What a fantastic experience. The hotel is clean and well kept but what really made the experience wonderful was all of the staff at Mami Camilla's. The hotel is extremely well located. A bit off the beaten path yet close to everything. You are right by a beach with alot of nice little restaurants and bars by the water and a supermarket and fresh fruit market right next door. We ate dinner at Mami Camilla's every night and received excellent service from Geovani. As for the food, they were hands down the BEST meals we had in Italy. Julio was also wonderful very easy to talk to and would always put some good music on after dinner to get the party started. Antonio, Biagio, Odelia, and Mami Camilla were all such a pleasure and did such a great job at making us feel comfortable and at home. Antonio even gave us a ride into Sorrento one night for a night out on the town! We did the boat trip to Capri through Mami Camilla as well . I recommend everyone do it the price was extremely reasonable and it was an incredible day. You get spend three hours on the island and then they took us all around the island we got to swim in the most beautiful grottos pretty amazing day. Francesco the Captain of the boat was awesome and really bent over backwards to make sure everyone was having a great time. We also did a cooking class with Mami Camilla. That was probably my favorite experience of all. The classes are fun and easy to follow and getting to eat the meal you just cooked with all of your classmates is also pretty great ! I highly recommend this place for anyone visiting the Amalfi Coast as far as value location and service you can't get any better!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is the perfect, small, friendly hotel that oozes Italian charm. The staff here cannot do enough for you and they always greet you with a smile and time for a chat. If you have the opportunity to try a cooking class, you will produce a delicious four-course meal under the supervision of the wonderful, warm and funny Palmera and you will definitely be adding pasta and gelato machines to your christmas list!
The rooms are clean and quiet; there's a beach 10 minutes walk away and the train station (10 minute walk) has direct access to all the local attractions (like Pompeii).
When you leave, you will be planning your return...

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Low prices, very clean and big rooms, airconditionned and low noice. Great various food for also great low price and the plates are well- filled. Every day you can ask for the menu (Always another) but it's so tastefull, we just ordered... Nice and friendly staff. You get best info to do some trips. Tonino and Antonio bring you from the Hoteldoor to where you disire to go. There is also a trainstation at about 10 min walking distance. There is a lift to the harbour (open from 8.30 till 21.00h). Giovanni and his wife did an excellent job in having Danni, Lydia, Monica and the great coock in their staff! We really became friends! Tip; just ask and you will get the best info! WAY TO GO SOLE LUNA, we surely will return. Pascale and Stefano from Belgium

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2013

It was very different to any holidays I've been on in the past as I did the cooking course with my parents! The lessons were fantastic, with the lovely Chef Palmara who guided and taught techniques to make delicious Italian food which we got to enjoy later at dinner! I have never eaten so well in my life. She is very calming, patient and so easy to be around - and she is happy to teach you what you want to learn. One of the women in the classes with us had several specific meals she wanted to learn and also wanted particular ingredients incorporated which Chef Palmara was only too happy to do (there were five of us in total, so we got on very well and it was a great atmosphere.)
Regarding the hotel, it is a lovely place run by a family who are always incredibly cheery with a great sense of humour, and you can't help but befriend them. A little way from a beach great to swim in, and about a 10-15 minute walk from the station it's a nice area in which you see the locals often, rather than actually in main part of Sorrento where there are almost too many tourists.
Considering that the only time spent in the hotel was during breakfast, cooking classes, dinner and sleeping, the rooms had everything you needed; a bed, cupboard, dressing table, tv, and bathroom. My parents got the room at the front of the hotel which had a lovely little balcony, and it wasn't too noisy as it went quiet at about 10.30.
All in all, I really enjoyed my time there and would definitely go again with my friends.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family