Maria Grazia is the place to stay while you are traveling the Almafi Coast. Here's why:
1) Immaculately clean -the bathroom was cleaned daily
2) Great location in Piano di Sorrento - a short train ride to Sorrento and a hour away from Naples
3) Use of kitchen - they have a small kitchen for the guests to use with fridge, laundry and stove with a supermarket down the street
4) Bedroom was spectacular - amazing, comfortable bed with plenty of extra blankets and comforters; large wardrobe for your luggage, internet access in your room and small TV for your viewing pleasure
5) Bathroom - the bathroom is amazing as well, with a large shower, hot water and excellent water pressure.
6) Owners - the owners are great; they greet you wonderfully, Luigi speaks English (is able to understand you); breakfast is provided at whatever time you get up; polite, gracious and welcoming.
7) Train station - the station is within walking distance to all the cities nearby - Naples, Pompei, and Sorrento.
8) Shopping - quaint, beautiful and variety of shopping can be done in Piano di Sorrento. Not the hustle and bustle from a big city - charming.....
9) Price - you can't go wrong for the price!
My overall experience at Maria Grazia was very positive and I would recommend it to anyone to stay there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Maria Grazia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.