“Perfect service !”
Review of Sprintage

Sprintage
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Italy with a vintage car. Pre-planned tours or custom itineraries adapted to your own preferences.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We rented a beautiful Alfa Romeo Spider in around easter in 2013. Alessandro delivered the car to our hotel in Amalfi since we took the ferry from Capri island. The pick up an drop off was organized very well and went extremely smooth. The car was perfect for the roads on the Amalfitana and we enjoyed our time a lot. We would always recommend Sprintage for classic car hire and would definitely hire again?

1  Thank Bea B

Reviewed February 9, 2014

After a week's sailing, my girlfriend and I stayed for 4 days on the Amalfi coast. I rented the AC Cobra through Alessandro at Sprintage. For a little extra cost, they met us at the port when we came off the boat with a luggage vehicle. We hopped in the AC Cobra and followed the other car as they led us to the hotel. Fantastic service!

The car had an incredible sound and was such a head turner! Park it anywhere and people just stopped and look at it in amazement!

I'll be going back to Sprintage to rent a classic Alfa Romeo when we go to Tuscany.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I flew into Costiera Amalfitana last week and had the chance to visit again this beatiful place w/ my wife. But most of all i really did surprise her when we got our Alfa Spider, Thank to your wonderful service! To drive around and explore the beatiful surroundings of Amalfi. I took her to a romantic trip to Capri in memory of our honeymoon quite a few years ago. Sprintage made it special and perfect

Reviewed December 28, 2013

What can I say: one of the best experiences I have ever had. It definitely checked one of the boxes from my bucket list. We had a hire car (MG) with Sprintage and got the opportunity to drive all along the Amalfi coast. amazing! This is the best way to do it and to enjoy the great landascapes Italy and the area offer. The views, the little towns we got to discover, Positano, the food (sooo good)... all wonderful! I'd like to thank Alessandro who suggested us so many sites that we could never have found by ourselves. He also met us at the airport in Rome: a pleasure, a great service, and definitely a very positive experience. Thanks!!

1  Thank Edo R
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We hired a red 1960s Afla Spider convertible and drove it from Florence through Tuscany then via Rome to the Amalfi Coast, dropping it off in Naples. The car was in immaculate condition; it didn't use oil or break down once in 14 days. All the important kit worked: headlights, cigarette lighter for a sat-nav, windscreen wipers, etc. Quite a feat for a 50 year old car. More generally this was a very professionally run operation with 24/7 mobile contact, a properly drawn up lease agreement, staff arriving on time, and the car immaculately washed on arrival.

What's it like to drive? Absolutely epic. It felt like we were in a film for two weeks. Roof down, wind in your hair, Tuscan countryside / Amalfi seascape flying by ... a truly life affirming experience. I couldn't recommend it more.

3  Thank hpw84