“Friendly family run restaurant”

Pizzeria Il Chiosco
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were a group of 38 (33 students and 5 adults) on a school trip to the bay of Naples. I came across this restaurant as it was close to our wonderful hotel, Klein Wien, as I wanted to end the trip off with a memorable lunch. We were not disappointed! They were very flexible on what they could offer us, and we all left the restaurant after a long lunch saying, "What an amazing meal!" The family were very warm and welcoming, Papa Francesco the big chief, was very hospitable and we could not fault a thing. I would recommend this restaurant for any occasion and I look forward to returning in 2015 when we tour the bay of Naples again.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Authentic pizzas, marvellous buffet and seafood meals produced on the premises (not bought in) and served by friendly, family members at moderate prices.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I only had one meal here, a late lunch, but it was one of the best plates of spaghetti I have ever had. This is a charming restaurant with friendly staff and in the afternoon it is quite. I had a very relaxing lunch and was surprised at the very reasonable prices. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

A friendly family restaurant. It have eaten here many times with large groups, and they are extremely accommodating, adapting the food to the needs and requests of the group. I have also eaten here privately and they really know how to cook excellent fresh ingredients well. They could not be more friendly, and the prices are very reasonable indeed.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I dined there 3 nights. After the first night they greeted me like a regular. They focus on fresh ingredients, and everything was delicious.