“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Tre Arcate

Le Tre Arcate
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Le Tre Arcate is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I ate at Le Tre Arcate several times during a stay at Piano di Sorrento in June and I absolutely loved it. I am a huge foodie and thought the food here was some of the best on the trip, and really well priced too (I was travelling on a budget). I tried a few dishes but was especially keen on the gnocchi, the meatballs and the vongole. So delicious! The service was really good too, we had a really kind waiter called Luca. If you want to see my pictures you can see them all here http://www.burgersandbruce.com/2012/09/piano-di-sorrento-italy.html

• Visited June 2012

• Polish first
Taipei, Taiwan
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and I are always looking for quality food and service in our trips. We spent four nights in Piano di Sorrento, and we came to this restaurant twice. Why? Because it was really really nice. I personally enjoy the octopus salad and the spaghetti with clams the most. The ingredients for the cuisine are simple, fresh sea food and quality olive oil. Try it, and you will totally agree with me. By the way, the owner is a little bit shy, but definitely a great person.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank williegaloo
London
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

The food and the service. Staff are friendly and the food is excellent. It is also well located in the centre of town.

Visited July 2012
Helsinki, Finland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My best restaurant experience in Piano di Sorrento”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

We picked this restaurant randomly, tired of walking around. It turned out to be an excellent choice! We also gave this restaurant a second try, and it was great both times. The service was friendly and everything seemed to work, not having to wait extra time for anything. Had salciccia and seafood pasta, both tasty. Also the focaccia was very good. The place has a real pizza oven as well, although we didn't have pizza. Basic but still quality food. You won't be disappointed! The prices are reasonable as well.

Visited July 2012
Knokke-Heist
“Delicious !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

Price / quality one of the best restaurants int he world ! we went two evenings and we're never deceived - GREAT ITALIAN FOOD - wish the cook could come over to Belgium :)

• Visited July 2012