Loved my 2 nights here. It was peaceful and quiet. It's easy to find (thanks to all the signs when you get off the train).... only about a 10 min walk... and another 10 mins to the restaurants (which aren't that many, a pizza place, a hotel, & a couple of convenience shops) but it is overlooking the bay of naples and would rather be here than busy Sorrento. The whole place feels safe - there's a locked gate at the entry. Inside the room, nice & clean, a safe, a bar fridge, tea/coffee.... nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a luxuriant citrus grove, The Secret Garden Relais is the ideal destination for those who want to spend their vacation in the Sorrentine peninsula at a relaxing hotel just a short drive away from Sorrento.The pastel colours of the building and the elegant furniture make this hotel in Sorrento an ideal location, especially as it has the cosiness of a private villa – one of the Charme Hotels best offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Secret Garden Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Secret Garden Relais Hotel Piano Di Sorrento
- Secret Garden Relais Sorrento
- Secret Garden Relais Hotel Sorrento