First, it's not a hotel but a true b&b. It is 2 train stops from Sorrento in Piano Di Sorrento. The hotel is an authentic historic villa that has converted the top floor into the secret garden. The hotel and the room was clean and comfortable but still lacked certain items that i think are essential to travelers. Not a lot of detail is given to the needs of the guests. Hallways are dark at night and trying to find unlit lights in the dark is impossible. Bathrooms are clean and somewhat spacious but shampoo is considered soap. As for getting into Sorrento, the train is close but runs only every 30 or 40 minutes, does not run after 930pm, and stops at odd hours on holidays. All in all a good price but be prepared for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a luxuriant citrus grove, The Secret Garden Relais is the ideal destination for those who want to spend their vacation in the Sorrentine peninsula at a relaxing hotel just a short drive away from Sorrento.The pastel colours of the building and the elegant furniture make this hotel in Sorrento an ideal location, especially as it has the cosiness of a private villa – one of the Charme Hotels best offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Secret Garden Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Secret Garden Relais Hotel Piano Di Sorrento
- Secret Garden Relais Sorrento
- Secret Garden Relais Hotel Sorrento