Our stay at this 18th century mansion was one of a kind. The building is wonderful and authentic, surrounded by a huge garden of fruit trees, quiet and pastoral. Not only you walk this villa as a king, the service is also royal-like, as wonderful Ellina and the owner, Maria, treat you with pleasure like family.
Moreover, The breakfast was nice and there is a swimming pool in the garden, right under the lemon branches. The location is ideal, just a 5 minutes walk from a train station and great restaurants.
We surely recommend this place to stay in while you explore Sorrento, Amalfy, Positano and Pompei.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a luxuriant citrus grove, The Secret Garden Relais is the ideal destination for those who want to spend their vacation in the Sorrentine peninsula at a relaxing hotel just a short drive away from Sorrento.The pastel colours of the building and the elegant furniture make this hotel in Sorrento an ideal location, especially as it has the cosiness of a private villa – one of the Charme Hotels best offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Secret Garden Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Secret Garden Relais Hotel Piano Di Sorrento
- Secret Garden Relais Sorrento
- Secret Garden Relais Hotel Sorrento