“Excellent!!!”
Review of Bluesea

Bluesea
Description: Ristorante e Bar panoramico a picco sul mare.Ampie vetrate con vista mare accompagnano una cucina gourmet che esalta i sapori della tradizione.Il menu può soddisfare ogni gusto,dal pesce alla carne e piatti neutri.Nelle ore pomeridiane o post-cena ci si può intrattenere con un aperitivo o un cocktail con le luci del tramonto o ancora rilassarsi con un caffè dopo cena.
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

A very fresh food, risotto was so good!!! Stuff are wonderful .
A very beautiful place with a nice view

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Had 2 meals here and they were both very good, because the 6 year old wasnt sure about what was on the menu they did her a special plate of pasta with cheese which she really enjoyed

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I came across this place through trip advisor and was intrigued by all the amazing reviews. Well, let me tell you! This is one of the best restaurants I have been to whilst travelling through all of Europe, not just Italy! I went back last night because it was THAT good! The service was on point too. First night I did the set menu which has 5 courses if I'm not mistaken all for 35€ and the second visit I had calamari, fish ball, salmon and the cheese cake (I know I'm a fatty) all that was 37€ including 2 wines and a water and they even threw in a limoncello shot at the end. Wow! 5 star quality at such a low price, how can you go wrong? If you're in Sorrento or Meta area you must do yourself a favour and TRY THIS RESTAURANT! Will be back next visit 100%

2  Thank Julia B
Reviewed July 28, 2017

My girlfriend and I went to Blues towards the end of our 17 day trip across Italy. We tried many of the top rated trip advisor restaurants across Venice, Florence and Rome but thus place was easily our favourite.

We had the tasting menu and it was so delicious/memorable that we had to come back the next evening. The menu is incredible value, I've never been so full, but literally could not stop eating as each course got better and better. The service tops any 5 star restaurant I've ever been to, very professional but relaxed and comfortable at the same time. Come for sunset, the view is something that we will never forget.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

We were happy to find this open restaurant after a full and busy day on the water. And not only was it open, but it was the best meal of our holiday. If you are so over pasta, pizza, and bread then head to Blue Sea! Smaller portions but so delicious! Our salmon was cooked to perfection.

1  Thank Cathryn J