“Potential”

Upstairs at Lynch's
Ranked #12 of 21 Restaurants in Ardee
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

With an Italian chef, this should be an authethic Italian restaurant. However, the dishes miss the mark. Bruschetta very basic. Meat balls very good. Kids didn't like the Pizza , some strong aftertaste led them to go unfinished. The taglietta with shrimp, one of the most tasteless pasta dishes I've ever tasted. Deserts OK. With bottle of pinot grigio at only €14, it was good value. With a greater attention to detail this place could be great..but more work to do to make it a worth trying again. Good friendly service throughout a real redemmer !

Reviewed January 4, 2014

never again food not good reheated .soggy veg , mash lumpy food gets cold very quickly ..i will never step foot inside it again . there needs to be big improvements for myself and family to go back there .

4  Thank audreyM34
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I went for a meal with friends to lynchs Bar in November i had a bad experience ,the place wasnt clean there was a hoover left beside our table thru out our meal as for the meal it was slop you wouldnt give it to a dog ,and the service well it was non exsistant ,the waitress was more interested in her boyfriend than serving the customers ,needless to say I wont be going back there in a hurry.

2  Thank STFRANCIS73
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal, glass of wine and kids all ate well, couldn't ask for more. Reasonable prices too. Great addition to the town.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I visited here on fri 2 aug with 3 friends from carlingford. I'm from Liverpool uk. The food was excellent the steak melted in my mouth.good choice for me. The sweets was to die for.didnt want the meal to end. The surrounding are lovely and the service was excellent. All in all great food great company great night. Give this place a try you won't be disappointed .well worth a visit. You will miss out if you don't. Thanks John and staff I'm sure I will be back when next in Ireland which I hope isn't too long xx