“Brilliant value”

NOSH Cafe Bistro
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Ardee
Cuisines: Irish, European, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ardee, Ireland
“Brilliant value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Visited here a few months back with friends and family. Good few of us in the group but the staff were very accommodating and their was no delay in orders being taken, or the food coming to the table.

Comfy and colourful décor.

There was a deal on, I believe it was around €16 for 2 courses and €20 for 3. Usually with such deals, the meals are small, but that certainly wasn't the case at Nosh -quite big portions; certainly brilliant value! Everyone really enjoyed their meals and would definitely return.

• Visited January 2014

Dundalk, Ireland
“CATCH UP”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

Just been to Nosh tonight for 1st time since it was Ralphs and it was lovely, Decor cool and relaxed, menu varied. Food was fantastic. It a casual restaurant so don't go to glam, jeans and sparkly top ok. I went with 2 friends. We had 2 course specials, 2 bottle of wine and it only €30 each with tip. Service great, Ciara one of the girls. Totally recommend if in Ardee but check out opening times as booking advised. One of best meals I had out for the price. Great value for money. I had a special but the gammon and cabbage I totally recommend.

• Visited May 2014
Coventry, United Kingdom
“High light to the day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Myself and my partner were on a fleeting visit to Ardee and need some Lunch, we went into Nosh and were met by 2 lovely waitresses, we both had the Chilli Chicken and it was really nice, service was good too... Our experienxe was truly Grand
Keep up the good work and we return next time we are over!!

• Visited April 2014
Cork, Ireland
“Would not return”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went in just for coffee/tea and a scone. Coffee and tea were fine. We could only have plain scones as the fruit scones had yet to be defrosted - as revealed by the waitress. I'm sure this may be standard practice in some places, but it could so easily be standard practice to do batches of fresh scones. Our scones - we had requested them heated - were clearly microwaved. Cream was possibly from a can. Jam was an horrific little prepacked gel. Really disappointing. Would definitely not return.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Exile2011
Dublin, Ireland
“A gem of a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Fabulous food - we particularly like the beef stirfry and the thai marinated chicken. They are consistently full of flavour and seasoned to perfection. The depth of flavour is fantastic - I must say that I have never experienced the any of the bad comments other reviewers have commented (and I have dined here many many times!) The soups here are thick and warming and come with lovely homemade brown bread.
Don't get me started on the desserts! The lemon meringue pie is exceptional, as is the crumble. Last time I was here I had the best Sticky Toffee pudding I've ever eaten!
The staff are very warm and friendly - even when they are busy and under pressure. They never fail to make conversation and ensure that we enjoyed our meal. Service is superb.
Free wifi is a bonus!
The decor is cool and quirky. It is bright yet cosy and warm - perfect for dining!
A must visit!