“great aroma”

Add it.
fuschia house
Ranked #12 of 19 Restaurants in Ardee
Cuisines: Indian, European
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Drogheda, Ireland
“great aroma”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Fantastic food, great aroma when you walk in the door. Sauces are lovely. After appearing on dragons den and getting a dragon on board they now have their sauces for sale the shops. Great value for money, child friendly

Visited March 2012

Slane, Ireland
“New menus a great idea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

We've been to Fuschia House several times a year but I found the last few times I came we were ordering the same food all the time. The menu hadn't changed much in a while. The food was always consistently good though. I think it's over a year since I was there but went last night. They have a Taste of Louth menu with lovely locally-sourced foods like rack of lamb and chowder, they have an Indian menu, and a "mix-and-match" menu for €25 for four courses, including a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink. This is such a good idea - I know so many people who are curtailed in their restaurant choice because one person in the party won't eat spicy food, and it's not like getting a token piece of steak in a Chinese restaurant - they are two equally good menus (Fuschia was more European-oriented but with an Indian chef previously, so you're getting the best of both worlds). My husband had lamb cutlets, and rib for main course, my daughter had lamb cutlets and rack of lamb (what can I say, she likes lamb!) and I had onion bhaji (much nicer than any I have had previously, and I love Indian food and cook it a lot myself) and the tandoori sizzler plate which consisted of prawn, sheesh kebab, a chicken thigh, chicken kebab and lots of lovely onions. Dessert of lemon meringue cheesecake with a lovely scoop of lemon sorbet, and cappuccino, two glasses of red wine and a Fanta for €75. Great value and they were very busy for a Wednesday night. I noticed two small problems when we were there which we're handled very professionally. The table next to us we're given a bottle of wine rather than two glasses in error. The waitress noticed halfway through the meal and mentioned it with a "don't tell anyone" smile. We ordered cappuccinos and were served regular coffees in error. We weren't going to bother mentioning it, the coffee was fine, but as we were waiting for milk the waitress realised and swiftly replaced them. Considering how busy they were, small issues like this can arise but it's how they're handled that counts. Highly recommended.

Dublin, Ireland
“Best restaurant in Louth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I go to Fuschia regularly and it is always an amazing food experience. Their chef is one of the best in Ireland. Go - you will not be dissappointed. Everything on their menu is delicious!

Visited June 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Very impressed & great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

We went for dinner early on a Sunday evening. Menu is a mix of traditional & Indian food. The set menus for €25 including a drink are great value. There is 3 different set menus but can pick & choose from each of them. Seafood chowder to start was good, but bit lacking in chunky fish pieces. main of Chicken Korma was very good. Other starter of chicken wings, good & an Inidain platter main also very good. Desserts were the highlight!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank LCD186605
Dundalk, Ireland
“Award winning restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

I thought that the menu was good with lots to choose from. The friends whom I was with love asian food and thought it was excellent