“Pretty good.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Giving 5 stars because I always get the same thing and it's unreal. Salt and chili crispy shredded chicken, one of the best crispy chickens I ever had. Really nice with some honey sauce. I have got stuff out of here that is pure stink if I'm honest but they are really friendly and what I get usually is spot on so they deserve 5 stars.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Never again. I'm usually skeptical of Chinese restaurants that are also takeaways, but i've been proved wrong in the past so i thought i'd take the chance. It really was not nice. The staff were rude and unhelpful, they didn't seem to really care. The food was warm at best, more than likely pre cooked and reheated or kept under a lamp. It was bland and flavourless.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Myself and my family went to amerta Friday unite for the buffet .It was our first time and were disgusted at the whole experience. The waiting staff were rude and not helpful at all.It took ages for the food to come to the table and when it did the order was all wrong and when I asked for proper food to be brought the waitress was so ignorant.Also they obviously don't tolerate young diners there were a group of teens at the next table having a meal , quiet and mannerly but the staff were so rude to them .I felt sorry for them as they didn't have the sense or confidence to complain . They were treated dreadfully.
This restaurant is not worth the trip ,never again

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Having been regular customers of Amerta for many years we were delighted to see that the restaurant has opened again. We had an excellent meal last week, September 2013 and hope to dine there again shortly. We have always found the staff friendly and helpful. They are most obliging and any special requests from the menu would be cheerfully delivered. The food is very tasty and they will give you as much as you like in any order that you want it. We also notice that they provide a take-away service, but we have not availed of this service yet so we cannot comment on it, apart from noting how popular it is. The restaurant provides amazing value for money, including reasonably priced wines to accompany the quality food. It is very popular with families who i am sure appreciate the fixed price menu. Access is easy being close to the DART station with ample roadside car parking. We would definitely recommend this restaurant

Reviewed May 28, 2013

went last week with my family after previous visits were very good.however,although food is fine the service is not good.One waitress[i believe kelly is her name ]was fine but other floor staff were ignorant.This is an all you can eat chinese so to prevent any waste my family and i order very small quantities at a time but this time we felt rushed and were asked immediately after 1 portin of ribs[2] and sate[2] between all of us "are you ready for main course now"I was astonished by the waiter.Food fine service very poor but maybe we caught them on a bad day!It is worth a try we all have a bad day!