Me and my 3 friends (All females, between 18-20) went for one week. The price we paid was quite expensive and wasn't worth how much we paid, the room slept 4 of us. The shower leaked on the floor, so we went through quite a few towels, even though we didn't get towels or our bedroom tidied every day. The rooms wasn't to bad. Lefty the manager is ok, there's a sign in the bar say 'FREE DRINKS TOMORROW' trust me tomorrow never comes, so don't get excited like we did lol. There was quite a few young people there, but the hotel itself wasn't 'party animal' suitable, they are quite strict. your not allowed other ppl in your room, so if you meet new friends go to there hotel. If your going for fun go for a 18-30. Good thing is if you want some peace and quiet its a little wlak away from the strip,so its quiet. Get a quad! drive safe :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated apartments & Studios, only 100m from the beach and 300m from the center of Malia... Offers a big pool with jacuzzi, snack bar and a well attended garden... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Ammos Apartments & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ammos Apartments Hotel Malia
- Ammos Apartments & Suites Malia, Crete