We were nine altogether in three rooms.The rooms were basic but did the job.It was very noisy from ten in the evening till one thirty in the morning,when all the youngsters went out on the town.and noisy again around six in the morning when they came back.The area was great plenty of pubs and restaraunts,and shops.As i understad the Ammos wont be avalable to the Brits next year,as the owner is taking in the Dutch instead,(Apparently Thomas Cook was not paying enough.)Watch out for the mosquitos they are deadly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated apartments & Studios, only 100m from the beach and 300m from the center of Malia... Offers a big pool with jacuzzi, snack bar and a well attended garden... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ammos Boutique Apartments & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ammos Apartments Hotel Malia
- Ammos Boutique Apartments & Suites Malia, Crete