We had four of us staying in Ammos. Literally got back last night and already miss the place! At times yes, it was quiet but believe me once you've been out on the strip which is literally a 5 minute walk you need it!!! The staff were lovely especially Zena who literally help you in any way possible. There was quite a few young people there when we were there so it was quite noisy in the evening around 9pm so wouldn't really suit couples in my opinion but none the less i loved it! beach is a 2 minute walk as is resturants and supermarkets. we seem to have been lucky cleaner was in everyday, sufficient kitchen utensils etc. Overall thoroughly enjoyed this holiday and would recommend it to any young people going out Malia!! Seriously best time of your life!! :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated apartments & Studios, only 100m from the beach and 300m from the center of Malia... Offers a big pool with jacuzzi, snack bar and a well attended garden... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Ammos Boutique Apartments & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ammos Apartments Hotel Malia
- Ammos Boutique Apartments & Suites Malia, Crete