The hotel was clean and all the facilities up to standard.
During the day, the staff and other guests were friendly and respectful.
It was a bit noisy at night, but was else would you expect when staying in Malia.
We went as a couple because we got a great deal £230 PP for 7 days, including flights. If it had not been so cheap, we'd have gone somewhere more quiet. Still, we enjoyed our stay.
The bar / pool / sun lounger area was particularly nice and there are some amazing restaurants in the old town.
We hired a car so we weren't stuck in Malia. The Hotel has a decent car park around the back that was almost always empty. The hire car was worthwhile, but the driving is tricky, so I'd only advise car hire if you are quite a confident driver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maria Rousse Studios are in an ideal location, just off Malia Beach Road in a quiet area but close enough to enjoy the resorts nightlife. The beach is a relaxing ten minute stroll and the resort centre is also close enough to walk to with its shops, bars, restaurants and clubs. The airport is approximately a 25 minute taxi ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Maria Rousse Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Rousse Studios Hotel Malia
- Maria Rousse Studios Malia, Crete