“Absolutely fantastic place”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Zaffy and her staff are like extended family Fantastic food , and brilliant atmosphere can’t rate this place enough .....zaffy you really are a beautiful person x

1  Thank Janet C

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Group of 8 stayed in malia & ate breakfast at The Bull every morning. Food prices are very reasonable & is of great quality. The atmosphere is great & the staff are helpful & friendly. One of the owners we had named as mama as she treated us like her children. Of all the places to eat on the malia strip; I would recommend highly.

2  Thank ashleyp1602
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would say this is average.
The steak itself were nice and cooked to my taste. The service were excellent from the owner she were really nice. The disappointment for us it wasn't good value for money we paid roughly 14 euros for a steak with frozen fries and frozen onion rings this were a let down. The dessert was nice but it wasn't a proper cheesecake. Not bad but could benefit from improvements. We were also charged 1.80 for one scoop of poor quality ice cream.
Good location so does have potential.

1  Thank Maria L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Family run and treat all customers like family too! Lovely people and the food is delicious! Traditional Greek dishes beautifully cooked and they also do a cracking roast on a Sunday.

1  Thank eaglesc79
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant came highly recommended by the owners of the Squeeze bar and having eaten there three times, Set menu, Rib-eye Steak and traditional Sunday dinner it is time for their write up. Safi and Anna made me feel very welcome along with another gentlemen who unfortunately injured his right hand, which perhaps has ruined his piano playing days for a while..lol. The place was immaculately clean and the food was both plentiful, hot and delicious. I do recommend the Garlic Mushroom starter but every meal was fantastic. Dishes were reasonably priced too and you never left feeling cheated. Safi even completed a religious blessing by a member of the local church and even though I am not religious I thought it was spot on. Even just walking past Anna and safi always greeted me warmly. It is, in my opinion, the best restaurant on the strip. It is perfect. Thank you for such a warm welcome and efficient service.