All reviewsgreat holidaynext yearmalia stripminute walkcant waitperfect locationcouples and familiesweek staysmall supermarketviews of the mountainslarge poolsun all daya lovely staypool barplenty of sun loungersfamily holidaypool side
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Well where do i start from
Panos is a top bloke and his mum is very nice to i would be going there again as it was very clean
i no my girls loved it there and the pool to some of the time we could not get them out cos my kids loved it so much.i must say i will be going back there so if anyone gos to greece i would say Diasselo is the place to be.

1  Thank Tyrone C
Reviewed October 22, 2012

6 girls from Manchester looking to have a good laugh in Malia, you'd probably expect us to be thugs or absolute idiots but in all honesty we never ever went with the intention to cause trouble or harm anyone!
Panos is the most intimidating, disrespectful, womenizing man I have ever met in my life. He persistently made each one of us feel scared every single day. We were not allowed to even talk on our balcony's let alone play music. We were not allowed to talk to other people in the apartment, I personally felt this was because Panos was scared we would tell other residents what he was really like. He swore at us on a nightly basis and clenched his fist every time he spoke to us, one night we offered to reason with him and he did not have any of it! He referred to us as 'baby' and one day when he knew we had spoken to Thomas Cook about his behaviour he walked straight through our room without knocking or asking, we could have been asleep or in the shower!
After a week of trying to cooperate with Panos we had to be moved, I was ready to get the next flight home and it was ruining my holiday which I had paid 700 pounds to be there. Our rep was amazing and got us moved to 'Sunshine Apartments' which was the best place ever, we met the best people and Mary the owner was firm but fair.
After coming off the holiday we were glad we moved and made an official complaint to Thomas Cook about the way we were treated by Panos, it is currently being dealt with and the Manager at the store in Bury said after hearing the way he treated us it hopefully will not be in their brochure next year.
I highly recommend you to go to 'Sunshine Apartments' you will have the time of your lives! How anyone has had a good holiday at Diasello I do not know!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank keia n
Reviewed September 17, 2012

In one word Fantastic even though our flight was very delayed 12o/c at night we arrived Panos greated us with a smile and saw us all to our rooms (30 in our family party).The rooms are clean and adequate the pool was beautiful the children were up and in the pool before breakfast.What ever meal you ordered was cooked to perfection and plenty.Shops just a short walk or a little further is more shops and nightlife but you can't hear anything when in Diasselo. Our party age from age 60 down to 6 weeks including teenagers and toddlers we all enjoyed the pool,food,people area and I for one will be looking to book for next year.This was my first time abroad and would recommend Diasselo to everyone.Panos made us feel very welcome in his country.

Room Tip: As their were a lot of us I got to see rooms on all sides up and down all seemed clean and adequate.
3  Thank Kim C
Reviewed September 6, 2012

first night we arrived we were greated and sent to our rooms, which were really basic with 2 beds a sink toilet and shower was as good as it gets lol... the rooms were swept every 3-4 days but under the bed was pretty scruffy and was quite alot of ants running around i just sent my 3 year old out with a slipper to solve the problem, but by the end of my 2 weeks i was sick of my son shouting dad theres another ant! you get 1 toilet role to last you then you need to buy your own from there. the pool wasnt too bad if your an adult who can swim as its pretty deep and theres no baby pool which i was dissapointed with as my son carnt swim and was scared to go in the pool, the bar was pretty expensive most stuff cost more then it did down on the main strip and it was small portions. also they was no entertainment whats so ever in the apartment really boring and the strip or any decent shops were 20-30 mins walk away... panos and his wife were arguing with each other about 10 of the 14 days i stayed and regularly dissapeared for about an hour at a time so if you wanted food or a drink youd have to resort to self service.

1  Thank James M
Reviewed August 19, 2012

It was amazing apartment I've been as there's lots of friendly staffs who cares about me and my friends. They was make sure if we all are safe. The swimming, I can't miss one day to go into the pool because they're too amazing for me to leave it for a day! Loving the swimming pool! The apartment is quite good, the bed is quite comfortable for me. Diasselo area is very safe and beautiful. Not far to walk to the beach from the apartment!! Also great supermarket near Diasselo and lots of different Greek shops you can buy. The owner, he's brilliant! He always being there for us if we having any problems. So glad I've beaten him at pool game!! His wife's cooking are lush! Always had it for a lunch. I would love to come back there in one day, I will spread the information about Diasselo to everyone that they should go there! Much love xx

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends