“Lovely”

Malia Star Greek Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 90 Restaurants in Malia
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our 35year experience guarantys you a perfect meal. Here you will find the Greek hospitality and Homemade taste in good prices.
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Lovely food, lovely atmosphere, lovely hosts. This quaint family run business is open for breakfast lunch and dinner, although busiest at dinner. The menu has something for everyone in our large group, with a wide range of seafood, meats, Italian and authentic Greek food, they were also able to confirm ingredients for those in our group who had severe allergies. The dessert options also come highly recommended! I was also impressed by the host who was very accommodating from the start, splitting the bill for our large party.

My only regret is that we didn't discover the restaurant sooner during our stay! Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

WOW is all I can say in regards to the phenomenal experience at the beautiful and clean Malia Star Greek restaurant! I'm fortunate enough to have tried a few of its Greek dishes and I can safely say they all exceeded my expectations. The taste was undoubtedly out of this world! I also cannot put into words the attention to detail they put into the decoration of everything. Hats off to the chef! Also a shout out to Nikos, the owner's son, who went above and beyond to make my comfort his high priority! He totally amazed me! Everything he did will be memorable for a long time. Thank you is such a small word. I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on a couple of occasions, on the first visit I had a tuna salad and the second visit I had a fruit paradise.
The food was very presentable and good value.
The staff were always polite and helpful.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

A very warm welcome, and the caring host did its best for us and our kids. Our childrens' meal (mini cultery provided) penne bolognese, was out first, so we could enjoy our souvlaki and seabass in peace, while children were painting with colors givven from them. "Rakomelo" and a tempting fruitsalad was out just before the bill.You feel welcome and familiar at once! Best value and higly recomended!

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place, tasty food and friendly staff! We had see bass and grilled prawns, welcooked & nice presented! Highly recomended!