“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!”

Stonewell Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 74 Restaurants in Malia
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, International, Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Stonewell pub and restaurant was by far the best place we ate all week, we decided to try a different place one night and it was nowhere near as good! The staff here are all so lovely and friendly and I'm so greatful that I was able to spend my holiday with such lovely people and fantastic food! You're missing out if you don't eat here!!!

• Czech first
Belfast
“Foods amazing, staff are incredible”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Just left after staying 2 weeks. We ate in the restaurant nearly everyday breakfast lunch and dinner. Value for money is amazing! I am a fussy eater and the food was amazing really loved it! Staff very friendly was like a wee family for 2 weeks! Yannis&Martha met all my needs. Cocktails are amazing to start your night of here too! Would definitely recommend this to all ages! I will be back next year such a fantastic time. Excellent service Always!!!! :)

“Fantabulous”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Amazinggggggggg food!! The chef deserves endless love seriously. The food is cooked to perfection every single time, and it's cheap yet such good quality. I stayed in stonewell studios hotel for a week and they had the best food I've ever eaten. I went somewhere else to eat once and it didn't live up to this pub so I came straight back, absolutely love it. Love Dina, she's amazing, as well as the other workers thank you for amazing service and a great holiday.

London, United Kingdom
“Best place to eat & chill in Malia by far.”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stayed about a mile away from Stonewells but found ourselves there at least once a day. It serves the best food we had in Malia by a mile and the staff are really friendly unlike a lot of the staff in the bars/restaurants. The all day breakfasts, and fresh OJ was unreal when you're hungover and when you're ready to go again you have to sample the flaming Lamborghini w/ absinthe! Like I said we weren't even staying there but the staff didn't have a problem with us seeing out mates there and even invited us to use their pool whenever we wanted which we did. Towards the end of our stay our group were all skint and we were still welcome to use the free wi-fi and chill there. Can't recommend this place enough and hopefully we'll be back one day. Stonewells definitely contributed to making our holiday one of the best ever.

Lurgan, United Kingdom
“No doubt the best place in Malia!!!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Absolutely the best place in Malia, the food is superb the staff wonderful and the drinks great quality! We dined in stonewells nearly every night of our holiday and loved every meal we had there. The food was fresh flavorsome and was served in no time atall. The staff are what made stonewells so great they were so friendly and not pushy atall unlike other places on the strip. The hostess Dina was so helpful and offered me many options as I was vegetarian. The drinks were also of a good quality the alcohol was not a cheap brand and this really made the difference. I would 100% recommend this restaurant the atmosphere is perfect and prepares you for a night out on malias strip!

1 Thank Arisha O