All reviews charlies bar place to stay every night next year girls holiday perfect location air con pool party pre drinks free shots minute walk to the beach bars and clubs cleaned every other day great atmosphere amazing family amazing holiday for making our holiday
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

Where do I start.. Me and my friend landed and got to our hotel at arround midnight, we was greated with a much needed alcoholic drink after the long journey! Nikos and co are exceptionally friendly, kind and extremely helpful!!!

The reps are outgoing and always up for a laugh.

When in Malia, don't bother shopping arround for good cheap food. Just eat at Charlie's bar! The food is incredible, the service is flawless and the atmosphere is great! I would recommend the bbq chicken pitta, full English and the chicken a la creme!

I will be revisiting another 2 times this summer already and will deffo be back next year

4  Thank James K
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

Just got back from such an amazing time at Charlie's bar, from start to finish the holiday was brilliant and I couldn't fault any of it! Nikos and his family were so welcoming & made us feel part of the family. Rooms were lovely, spacious, clean & he even moved us to a new room that suited us better :) the cocktails are toooo good & cheap! All the workers were lovely to made sure we had everything we needed and showed us around :)
Honestly couldn't get a better place to stay in Greece, I've been back 3 days an already booking to go back in September, not one bad thing to say about Charlie's Bar everything was spot on and the location is the best, no need for taxi's the beach, strip & places to eat are all in walking distance.
The atmosphere in the hotel is just so welcoming & fun, the only bad thing is the holiday blues when you are home, once you've been you don't want to come home! Thank you Nikos & your family for making my holiday one of the best so far, see you soon :)

2  Thank Georginasally
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

Stayed from 2nd - 9th June 2016 amazing place to stay. Nikos the owner and his family could not of made the stay any better for us. And the reps was ace especially a lad called Stefen made our holiday the best.
I can't wait to come back.
Hotel is in perfect location and the full family make you feel welcome. Thanks again nikos xx

1  Thank Cherisebower
Reviewed June 13, 2016

I stayed at the kastro apartments early June. We were made to feel at home from the very beginning. All the staff made sure we had a ball and we spent most of the time at Charlie's bar because it was so fun! Rooms were lovely too, will Defo be back!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Joanne P
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

First time in Malia and really didnt know what to expect.. The hotel was clean and well presented.. The staff were amazing and couldnt have asked for a more friendlier environment.. Prices were cheap and the location was ideal.. 2 minutes walk to beach and less than 4 minutes walk to the strip (yes, i timed it!).. Would highly recommend the hotel and bar and will definately be staying here again!

1  Thank MikeyChina