KASTRO APARTMENT HOTEL on nice but over-run Malia Beach, is a true DUMP.
Management extremely disorganized - 2 serious, possibly unscrupulous, problems
with internet reservations through Booking.com. No soap in the bathroom, bare,
bare hostel type room, extra $$ for feeble AC. Disingenuous about "1 Last room
Available" on Booking.com? 100 Euros/night!!! BOO!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kastro Beach is a great place to stay during your holiday in Malia. It is a family owned complex of apartments and studios. Having the greatest location on beach road, we are 1 minute away from the beach and a few steps from all the bars, clubs, restaurants and shops. An enjoyable 10 minute walk from our hotel will lead you to the Old Town of Malia where you can find more traditional taverns and cafes.Kastro Apartments offers a warm welcoming atmosphere for a pleasant stay. Each unit includes a balcony and has access to all our facilities such as swimming pool, pool bar, and 24 hour reception. In front of our complex your can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cocktails at Charlie’s Bar. You can also watch all sports live and big selection of new movies. Nikos’ cocktails, games and smile are a perfect way to begin your evening in Malia. Our pool area offers a relaxing atmosphere and a pool bar where you can order food, snack, coffee or drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kastro Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kastro Apartments Hotel Malia
- Kastro Beach Apartments Malia, Crete