My boyfriend and I stayed for 11 nights half board and it was good value for money. The hotel was in a great central location for exploring Crete and really close to the beach. We enjoyed the food available although I felt there could be a little more variety for the dinner menu. Customer service was fantastic from arrival to departure. The pool was a good size for number of guests and a really good Suntrap! Overall we enjoyed our stay, the rooms were pretty basic but the staff were all great, and looked after us throughout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Primavera Beach in Malia Crete welcomes you. By choosing to stay at the Primavera Beach hotel you're getting a true Malia Experience at the absolutely best value. The Primavera Beach Malia, located just off Malia's Beach Road, features 27 studios and apartment-like accommodations with fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathrooms, a courtyard pool complete with outdoor bar, meeting space and fun sun deck with sweeping music and great drinks. Not only do we offer freebies like free Wi-Fi and PS4, the Primavera beach is also situated right in the middle of the action... and perfectly poised to help you get some. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Primavera Beach Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primavera Beach Malia Hotel Malia
- Primavera Beach Studios & Apartments Malia, Crete