This has to be one of the best places to stay in Malia. The location is right at the beach-end of the strip meaning the beach is about a 20 second walk away. The strip itself is about 3-4 minutes walk away, meaning its not too noisy to sleep, but you dont have to get taxis/quads everywhere as its all within easy reach.
The rooms are basic but have what you need and if you want bigger/superior rooms you can upgrade. The pool is fairly quiet because the beach is nearby which means you dont have any problem getting a sun lounger.
The staff are great and deal with any requests that you might have. The rooms were cleaned a couple of times when we were there.
There is a supermarket next door to the hotel which sells plenty of english things like heinz beans, strongbow/kopparberg cider, crisps, pretty much anything you need.
aircon is 50 euros and a safe is 15 euros. youll probably want the aircon as its pretty hot, the safe is optional but its good to have somewhere to put valuables - its just big enough to put an ipad/netbook in too.
the bars attatched to the hotel, Oscars and Charlies, are good and while there are plenty of drinks offers down the strip, the majority of them taste nasty whereas the cocktails in these two bars are not only nice, but buy one get one free, so its a great place to start your night. nikos is a great host and if he doesnt have songs you want to hear, he will get them up for you on the computer.
overall had a really good time in malia and the primavera/kastro/iris area is the place you want to be if you are going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Primavera Beach in Malia Crete welcomes you. By choosing to stay at the Primavera Beach hotel you're getting a true Malia Experience at the absolutely best value. The Primavera Beach Malia, located just off Malia's Beach Road, features 27 studios and apartment-like accommodations with fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathrooms, a courtyard pool complete with outdoor bar, meeting space and fun sun deck with sweeping music and great drinks. Not only do we offer freebies like free Wi-Fi and PS4, the Primavera beach is also situated right in the middle of the action... and perfectly poised to help you get some. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Primavera Beach Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primavera Beach Malia Hotel Malia
- Primavera Beach Studios & Apartments Malia, Crete