“very impreesed”

Ranked #76 of 81 Restaurants in Malia
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed September 27, 2013

having just been to malia for the first time, we wanted to go to the best places. we found union jacks on our first night and was very impressed, all the bar staff we brilliant as was jim, who looked after us on our last day in crete. thank you very much guys.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

After going to most places on the strip, this place was my least favourite. The drinks were watered down, the promoters were really rude and inappropriate and kept harassing us, and we couldn't even get out of our hotel without the staff whinging at us.

2  Thank yologirl4ever
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Did not like this place at all! The PRs are horrible. They wont let you pass them, using their arms to block the road and even man handling you. When you politely decline they tell you to [--] off and are very rude about the way you look etc.
on the one occasion we did go in and have their drink offer the drinks are so watered down and im sure the shots we were given were just cranberry juice!
Would not waste my money in this place!
The PRs never give up, never leave you alone.
I would NOT recommend this bar!

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

After a few days of constant badgering from the PR staff, blocking the street so we couldn't pass, being aggressive and calling me and my friends "difficult" we decided that we would have one drink here, god knows what possessed us as the service was terrible and the alcoholic drinks we ordered were watered down so much you could barely taste the mixer nevermind the alcoholic! After this we never went in again and were swore at on a few occasions! Would NOT recommend! Save your money and avoid!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Haha do you know what I liked all the staff here, great laugh. The PR staff are not too pushy. It's almost at the top end of the strip so nice to start there. One of the bar guys would light my shots for me, gave me a few more for free. He would give me shots and then complain that I was loud when I was drunk! Haha. I pretended to cry and he gave me more- winning :). The lads got on well with the DJ but too much of a ladies man for me. I say DJ- he just played Youtube through the speakers but you could choose what you wanted which made some happy, but that meant some songs you had to sit and listen to were naff!