Aegean Sky Hotel & Suites
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
1,088 results
All reviewssexy panosmanager panosbbq nightplate smashinggreek dancingfeel like familyair congreek nighthotel managerthe main stripgreat atmospherefeel so welcomewelcome drinknext yearfree shotgreat holidayvisit malia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I stayed here with 2 of my friends in June/July 2012. The service from Panos was amazing, he's a great laugh but always there if you need anything! The bar staff and the maids were all lovely too. The hotel was a 5 minute walk from the strip with clubs and restaurants, and apparently near the beach although we just stayed by the pool! As you can see from the photos, the pool has plenty of sunbeds and we always got one. The tiny negative was that other guests in the hotel were pretty loud all through the night, but would you expect anything else from Malia?! If you are not looking for a lively nightlife sort of holiday I would recommend staying elsewhere in Crete but it was everything we were hoping for! I would love to come to Malia again, and would not think of staying anywhere else but Aegean Sky! I loved it! 10/10

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Alison M
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

For my first ever holiday in
Greece, 2 mates and I stayed at Aegean Sky for 9 nights at the end of August '12 (room 11)
Well, what a welcome from the legend that is Sexy Panos. We'd obviously read the reviews and were not disappointed.
He welcomes and treats you like long lost family and rightly expects that you behave as such, by respecting the property and his family, who are all involved at the hotel in some way.
The room was comfortable enough, (we stayed in Aegean Sky 1 - there are 2 other buildings a few minutes away from the pool area.) The music is pumping all day, and the bar stocks brand drinks, (unlike the crap they sell on the strip.)
The BBQ night was good, with a great spread of food.
After seeing some of the other properties in and around Malia, I would suggest you consider this place for your stay. There are lots of nationalities there, which is nice too.

The strip is only a few minutes away,
But you are far enough away to not have it disturb you, if that's your preference. I'm 38 and Malia is definitely for the younger crowd, but there are some nice places in the Old Town (Oda's Restaurant - best Greek food you'll ever have.!)

Cheers and enjoy your hols

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Us lemon sqeezers had a absolute scorcher! The rooms were blimey. Service was ace and devloped bit of a pig's ear auntie nelly! Gaz from the bar was a bit port and brandy and gave us a free ship in full sail. Nightlife was dead, we went in November. Classic geezers getting it wrong. Clubs were full of Dorris Days. Had to resort to one time lookers with crusty Alan Whickers! The cheerful mystic meg was on show! Ended up being Cash 'n' Carry-ed to a steam tug. 'ad a few Nelson Mandelas with some herring and kippers! Got some Dirty eddie Grundies as well!! What are we like? Proper radio rental!

Room Tip: South side
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
17  Thank Josh1664yarthboi
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have been to this amazing hotel two years running. We had already planned before the first year to go to Zante the year after. Quite simply, Aegean Sky made us change our mind.

I'm going back for a third year, this hotel and staff makes Malia what it is to me. Its the reason I go!

Pepe I still miss you, I'll be seeing you next year gorgeous! And sexy Panos! ;)

I really cannot fault this hotel. The staff will assist you wherever possible. If you need something, they will do it without asking.

Everything is five star. If you want THE Malia experience you can ONLY go here. See you next year people!

We all miss you!
Nick
+(Jonathan, Ben, Richie and Lewis)

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Nicko91
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Couldn't be more happy that we chose the Aegean Sky hotel for our girls holiday in malia! The rooms were clean and spacious - the cleaner came every day and we were given clean towels every other day. The hotel is literally a 5 or so minute walk to the strip which is very convenient! The staff are incredible, especially Panos!! He was so friendly and joined in on the banter by the pool but the security guards were also really nice - George was always there which was handy when we were locked out :) We all had such an amazing time and were by the pool every day - definitely recommend the Aegean Sky! (love from the unit)

Room Tip: Glad we stayed in building 2 as it's far enough away that you're not woken up by the hotel music and it's only a 2 minute walk away from the pool/bar
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends