Ok where do I begin? Well first of all they take your passport off you when you arrive which they are legally not allowed to do. Then they decide to charge you 55 euro per room for air con, which is on the website as included, in 34 degree temperatures. We didn't get the room we booked. We booked an apartment and were shoved into a tiny studio room with only basic facilities. There were twelve of us in one group and every one of us had to complain either because the balcony door did not shut or there was a hole in the bathroom where the neighbours could see everything etc, etc and eventually we were all relocated despite their reluctance. We were only given two toilet rolls to last us the week, which was ridiculous and not reasonable standard of service for a hotel. We were a group of young people who were completely ripped off and taken advantage of simply because of our age and inexperience as travellers. I paid £250 for a room in a hotel which didn't even include sufficient toilet rolls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creta Verano Hotel is located in a prime position at the high end of the pedestrian zone of Malia on the island of Crete. This 3 Star superior hotel, makes a great base for everyone with 45 rooms in 3 different types split between 4 blocks for all your needs. From the first sip of your welcome drink, our Hotel proves that it is the perfect choice for holidays in Crete, close to all the action in the resort, the city and the beach. Operates in All inclusive base. Renovated in 2013-14 winter time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Creta Verano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolit Apartments Hotel Malia
- Creta Verano Hotel Malia, Crete