“Yiannos Manos- June 2013”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Malia
Yiannis Manos Apartments
Ranked #3 of 80 Specialty Lodging in Malia
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It was the second time we visited here and we came in a group of 4 of us for 2 weeks.. it was amazing how the staff remembered us even after two years had gone by.
I would recommend this to anyone at all. It is the perfect holiday destination if you are wanting to party hard. The bar is amazing and the hotel makes all the others in Malia look below average. We met a bunch of great people here and also the two people working there Dani and Ben. It is ridiculous how happy the staff are always and how friendly they are. It was basically the time of my life and somehow was even better than two years ago. If I had the money I'd go every single month as it is that good!

Thanks Yiannos Manos again!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Asoon as we arrived the welcome was amazing! The staff that work there are all amazing! Danni & Ben the "floor workers" were brilliant and made the holiday amazing!! Iliana the beautiful barmaid treated us lovely and become such a good friend! everyone made us feel so welcome and at home! the food is LUSH and very cheap! the hotel is about a 10min walk from the strip which is brill! cheap bar! 10/10 recommend to anyone wanting a party holiday! the hotel is the best in malia and does so many parties and pool parties to get you started before the strip! best holiday ive ever had!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Me and my friend stayed here for a week from the 11th of June and absolutely loved it! On arrival, we were pleasantly surprised by the cleanness of the rooms and location of the hotel in regards to the beach and nightlife. However most of all by the friendly welcoming by ALL of the staff. We loved both pools and had such a laugh during the day time with other guests and staff- especially Ben! Such a nice genuine guy, willing to help with anything and always takes you to the best bars on the strip! Iliana is an absolute babe! down with bants and George is a little cutie. Music is class in the bar and despite the fact we went quite early season, the atmosphere was quality. I would definitely recommend the BBQ on Sunday for all guests and pool party for younger guests, both very worth while and great fun. Taking everything into account I would say the food has to be one of the best things about this place!! Everything is home made by the chef and there's a large selection of meals all of which are great value and very yummy. I loved this place that much I have already booked to go back again! Would 100% recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Yasmin N
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Three of us went 4th-11th June just after our final Uni exams as it was cheap and we needed some motivation to get through exams. Was totally surprised how good the Hotel was, amazing staff, food was great, room was also fantastic. Oh and two awesome pools.

We felt bad making noise as the hotel mainly had couples while we were there and in general we went too early in the season for a lads style holiday, so we apologise for being loud drunks,
but c'mon it is malia people should know by now. Having said that nobody complained and the staff were so good us. The overnight guard/security did a great job in my view and kept us in check as well.

Food at the hotel is also incredible, especially the fajitas.

It's 15ish mins walk from the strip so I guess that's why they cater to family/couple holidays.

Cleaners did change sheets and towels when we were awake in the morning, they didn't want to disturb our sleep though. Some of these reviewers need to get an education.
Plus we broke a couple of things by accident and weren't charged, which is more lenient than my student accommodation. I stress these were genuine sober accidents and not any drunken or aggressive ones.

Also great reps. Pretty sure they didn't like us as we were complete !&@$s, but they were so nice to us anyway. We forgot to check our transfer times for the return flight, but they rang up to our room and waited a good 5-10 mins for us. Eternally grateful for the service, we were a complete pain to look after, but the important point is took proper care of us and we didn't need our mums.

On the strip after a night out get food from Johnathan's, it's fresh good quality food and pretty similar prices to the bigger fast food places. The bars were all good, but we didn't really bother with the clubs as most were empty (early June so hadn't got busy yet) and we were there to drink. Price wise all the bars are the same so it doesn't matter.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Came away for a week with two mates at the beginning of the season, had such a laugh with everyone at the hotel the staff from chef to bar staff were always up for a laugh and some banta!! The pool was class and you could pick whether you wanted the one with a bar and music if you wanted to drink through the day and have banta or the chilled one at the other side if you were hungover or just wanted to chill. Always went into the bar before I went out onto the strip good music and a good laugh with people and staff along with cheap drinks. Rooms were real clean and regularly cleaned. I had such a great time I stayed for an extra week and after 2 weeks still didn't want to leave. great place and great place to stay, I would recommend 100%.

1  Thank JonathanRobinson
Reviewed March 25, 2013

i went here with 2 mates and our apartment was smelly, there was blood up the walls and on the bed sheets!! All good reviews on this must be the staff because it is a s***hole. The food is left over from the days before so is probably off. Disgusting would never stay there again if my life depended on it

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
8  Thank wfg r
Reviewed February 14, 2013

So I stayed here in September last year wth 2 friends. My experiences were mixed, as such I'm going to go with the negatives ones first;

The beds were creaky (but at the end of a season in Malia....lol)
The toilet door was creaky - no excuses!

These are my only negatives, but the combination meant a good night's sleep was hard to get, I took to siesta-ing while my friends were sun bathing :-)

The good points? EVERYTHING ELSE! I had to shout that. Yanni is a gentleman, really nice bloke who was quite happy to chat about the football and generally take care of his guests.

The 2 pools were the nicest I've ever found. Beautifully maintained, gorgeously clear, clean water with great views of the mountains from one. That said at full capacity peak season I suspect they are too small. But then if you want to go for a relaxing float on a lilo Malia isn't really your destination!

Food and drink in the hotel is reasonably priced (great vlaue pick me up cooked breakfast).

Nicely located a short walk from central Malia, creates a bit of peace and quiet in what can be a noisy, garish resort. Nicely located for an early morning run too if anyone else is as much of a loser as me...

In a word, I loved it and I would go back! Thanks for a great stay folks :-)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank James E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malia
Aegean Sky Hotel & Suites
#3 of 24 in Plakias
Real Palace
Real Palace
#28 of 91 in Malia

Been to Yiannis Manos Apartments? Share your experiences!