My wife and I stayed at The Royal heights in 2013, and we really had a great time. We enjoyed ourselves so much last year that when we wanted another break this year we had no hesitation to book the Royal Heights again.
We very rarely visit the same Hotels again ( Not sure Why ), but we did and book again and it did not disappoint.
They really do look after you well here, with great food. We were given ( as a return visitor ) a complimentary Massage at the Spa, which was great.
We were a bit worried as there was a Wedding at the Hotel on the Saturday Night. The Hall at the venue holds up to 1500 people, but there was no need to worry at all.
Peace full, Quite, good food. This really is a great place to stay. Looking forward to staying again Next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Heights Resort is situated in Malia area-Pezoula on an amazing privately-owned hill consisting of 60 acres of land with breathtaking views of the beautiful Cretan Sea. Located just 2 minutes away by car from the amazing beaches of Malia and just a 20 minute drive from the international airport ‘Nikos Kazantzakis’ in Heraklion and five minutes from the golf of Herisonnisos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Heights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Heights Hotel Malia
- Royal Heights Resort Malia, Crete