See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 12, 2016 via mobile

Never would I stay in this hotel again. We visited malia in 2014 and stayed in this hotel which had thee best bar people about , however the rest of the staff members were a disgrace! The rooms were very very basic and our door wouldn't close properly. They did not see this as a big issue and told us it would be OK. As we had a good few valuables we did not find it 'OK' and had a fight on our hands to get something done about it. The safe was not 'safe' at all. The glasses and cutlery in the room were dirty and scummy. Also one of my friends cut her foot in the pool on glass and the hotel said that this is not their problem. On leaving we were charged 125 euros for a broken plastic chair that had absolutely nothing to do with us. Basically I would advise you to never stay at this hotel although it is only five minutes from the strip I'd rather walk an hour to the strip than stay in this place again.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jessica_McCauley
Reviewed January 4, 2016

So we decided to stay here at the end of August and strip had definitely died down by then. The actual hotel was fine and really nice actually however, a couple of days into our visit the staff became rude. When new arrivals came, that was their main focus and we were left out of the BBQ even though everybody else got to go. The security guard was nice until you also refuse to flirt back with him and he is also sleeping with the young waitress behind the bar which is wrong! I would definitely recommend getting a quad bike as well as the beach is so far out from the hotel!

Room Tip: Take your own bed sheets or you will be fined!
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank HDAMP
Reviewed September 7, 2015 via mobile

I didn't know what to expect before arriving at 24 seven. Upon arrival we got the quick 5 minute talk from Van the owner. Is what it is really, any damages you have to pay etc.... The highlight being free pizza after check in haha! Once we got our bags in we headed to the bar and that was the biggest highlight of the hotel. All the staff are so lively and friendly, they make you feel so welcome! Spiros was hilarious throughout! The room itself was basic, it's somewhere to get a bit of rest, and that's what you are paying for really, nothing special... All in all the staff made this hotel stand out, with a massive hotel bar crawl to finish off the holiday. Security are really nice too once you get to know them, only downside about the place were the silly charges at the end. We got charged 40 Euro for dirty sheets. Which never got changed once during the whole week so obviously white sheets would stain. But all in all, for what you pay for you really can't get much better than this. The staff are so lively and lovely to talk to, they alone make this hotel stand out! If you treat the staff/security with respect you and your group will be treated exactly the same!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2015

Me and a friend booked a quick getaway to Crete before we both started uni.
We had a great welcoming from the staff and we were given a drink and pizza on the house. We were treated to a BBQ with all the hotel residents the next day which was great. The beds were comfortable and we had a balcony which looked over the mountains. Overall, very good stay and I would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2015

Ok so... Positives
Bar staff and waiting staff were lovely.

Not so much positives:
Now it wasnt awful but what I'm trying to come to terms with is.... It's called 24/7 and it's a 18-30 party holiday hotel yet people are forced to turn the music off at 11pm on the dot.

They have neighbours I understand that but WHY is this a party holiday hotel when you can't party and pre drink gracefully in your room after 11pm. One of the security men needs to CALM HIMSELF DOWN.

The maids... Ok so if you're in the lovely penthouse apartments near reception you're sweet.
I was there a week and the only clean my room got was an empty of bins and the chairs pushed under the table. NO mop of floors which leads me to my next point.. My floor was dirty all week my bed sheets and towels were not changed all week... WHITE bed sheets and towels leads to... Guess what A FINE. For the cheapest bloody linen anyway.
You're looking at €10-€40 depending on the type for unchanged sheets and towels.

Scam scam scam scam scam.
Hey don't let this review dishearten you just stay wrapped up in your own towels, wear your own socks so they don't get dirty and get on that strip to drown your sorrows before that fine you're gonna get :)))))))

Room Tip: Pool side but reception side
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends